I was among those who supported the quirky cocktail waitress and chemist Rachel Reilly (@RachelReilly) to win CBS’ Big Brother 13. I’ve watched all 13 seasons, and by far this one was among my favourites (only second to when Lisa beat Danielle, the art buyer who missed out on winning the final HOH and saving her ally Jason). Rachel’s road to the final was not easy; everyone was gunning after her, including members of her once solid alliance. Glad she toughed it out and will have $500K to spend on her dream wedding to Brendan (woof).
Here are my 5 what…ifs from Season 13:
- What…if Brendon stayed in the house? I doubt Rachel would have held it together to win. She grew a pair when he left and changed up her game to keep her target off her back.
- What…if Danielle stayed true to the veteran alliance? They could have made it an all veteran game and picked off the other individuals one by one. In the end I do believe she made a friend for life in Kalia.
- What…if Porsche did not play Pandora’s box? She would have won half a million dollars.
- What…if Shelley kept Jeff in the game? She would have still left without half a million dollars, but Jeff would have been tougher to beat.
- What…if Danielle made her big moves later in the game? It probably would have made for boring television, but it would have earned her more time in the house. In the end, she made it easier for her nemesis to win the money.
What are your thoughts for those who followed the show?
The final vote: